Hire a Dance Floor - Perfect for any party
When you hire your mobile DJ from Moonlite Entertainments, you might like to hire the whole package and include a dance floor too. Our dance floors are LED and come in white or white and black and add that extra touch to any event.
Here's the technical info.....
What size will I require?
- 10x10ft (3.1x3.1m)* - Suitable for parties up to 60 guests and around 25 dancers
- 12x12ft (3.7x3.7m)* - Suitable for parties up to 80 guests and around 35 - dancers
- 14x14ft (4.3x4.3m)* - Suitable for parties up to 100 guests and around 50 dancers
- 16x16ft (4.9x4.9m)* - Suitable for parties up to 150 guests and around 65 dancers
- 18x18ft (5.5x5.5m)* - Suitable for parties up to 250 guests and around 80 dancers
- 20x20ft (6.1x6.1m)* - Suitable for parties up to 300 guests and around 100 dancers
* Sizes are of the floor and do not take into account edging at 5m wide - 125mm
How long will it take to install a white starlit dance floor?
We estimate on average the white LED starlit or starlight dance floors take about an hour to install. Depending on the venue but our aim is to have it laid and polished within the hour.
What surface can dance floors go on?
Any flat surface inside a building or marquee however LED dance floor are not suitable to be laid direct onto grass or
Can I control the LED lighting?
Yes, you will be left with a remote control so you can change the settings. There are various speed settings plus
continuous on or off.
What shape is the dance floor?
The dance floor can be versatile depending on size, but mainly square or rectangular this also depends on the space available and customer preference.
What happens if we get a fault during the event?
Our dance floors are made in the UK using the latest technology and very reliable. Each floor is tested following installation and our emergency contact details left with the client.
Will you deliver and collect the white led starlit dance floor?
Yes, we will deliver, set up and take down the dance floors once your event is over.
What areas do you cover?
We cover Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire Buckinghamshire and North London.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance & Portable Appliance Test Certificates?
Yes, we have. They are essential part of our business and we will happily supply them to your venue.
Delivery Charge London (within M25) - £50.00
If your venue is further than the M25 coverage area then extra charge will apply.
Please contact us for more information about pricing and availability.
Get Started Book ONLINE Today
Get your no-obligation quote for a dance floor today using our online quote request form.